Thursday, July 19, 2007

Celebrating Brayden


Today we celebrated Brady's 4th Birthday. His real Birthday is not until next week on the 25th, but because Bob is leaving this weekend for 5 weeks, we decided to celebrate before them. We had a wonderful day. I threw a little party with all the neighborhood kids, and we all had so much fun. We have such a great neighborhood, and I am so thankful that God helped us find this house. There is a epidemic in our neighborhood of Hamster pets! All the kids have been getting them, and a couple of the neighbors decided Brady needed one too!! (Yes, they asked mom first!!) He is Black with a stripe in the middle. Brady named him Oreo. I can tell already that Brady loves him to pieces.
I am just thanking God today for my little Brady. He is such a blessing, and our family would not be complete with out him and his sweet little smile.

No comments: