Saturday, July 14, 2007

Shackles

If there has even been a question of whether we serve a mighty God...it was surly answered today! I ran 9 MILES this morning!! I can't even believe it myself. It was actually a great run and it took me 1 hour 28 minutes. My marathon is still 14 weeks away, but I am already more sure of God's ability to help me finish! I had some new songs on my i-pod this morning. Including the one we have been looking for Kelly F.- Shackles by Mary Mary......it was hard to run to though, because it made me want to stop and dance girl!! :0) While I was running I changed the wods a bit and sang it.....Take the shackles off my feet so I can RUN...I'm gonna praise Him....I'm gonna praise Him!! :) Well, gotta go enjoy the rest of my weekend with my family....so glad my long run is done for this week!!

No comments: