Saturday, August 9, 2008

Max Isaiah

Max Isaiah Nichols was born on June 23rd 2008 The day he was born was such a special one. I believe it was the day God completed our family.

The first few days of his life I could only look at him and be overwhelmed with thankfulness for this little life that God has put in mine. I love all my children so much and could not imagine my life with out them. I did nothing to deserve such a gift, only by Gods grace and sovereignty have I been so blessed.
I am so glad to have experienced birth and life one more time. It is all such a miracle.

We named little Max what we did because Max means "strong leader". One thing my husband and I want for this little baby, that will someday be a man, is for him to be a strong leader. At the same time though, we named him Isaiah because it means "God is my helper". While we want Max to be a strong leader, we never want him (or any of our children) to forget that God is their helper and that they can do nothing without his help.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love this picture. And I love the meaning of his name. May he live up to what it means. I have been so glad to talk to you recently, my dear friend. I hope we can set aside some time for prayer, too. Send more pics! I love you!