Monday, April 7, 2008

Obstacle #4 Conflict

Being in conflict with others is another way we can stunt our growth and be kept from moving forward. I have to admit. I am stubborn and can find it very hard to not hold a grudge sometimes. Especially when I have been wronged!! I can do it with my own husband as easily as I can do it with a lady in the check out line. Keeping a check on my attitude toward others can be hard, but if I take my complaints to God He will often times help me to forgive, even if I have not been apologized to! That is really hard to do, but it brings us so much freedom and allows us to move on and quickly get our eyes back where they should be…looking forward and moving ahead.
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
Mathew 6:14

No comments: