Monday, February 7, 2011

Praying for the impossible

My sweet friend in Maryland goes to a great church with sermons that I often listen to on-line. Over the last few weeks the sermons have been on the book of Nehemiah. I have never really studied this book in depth, but as I have been listening to these sermons I have really been thinking about the faithfulness of our God to do great things in our lives when we really seek Him with our everything. A few days ago the Lord prompted my heart to memorize Ephesians 3:20 after hearing it at my Esther Bible study one day. I did and it says Our great God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us Even more than we could ever ASK or IMAGINE!! Isn't that amazing! And here I am half the time too faithless to even ask better yet believe that He could go above and beyond!

No comments: