Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So blessed

It has been so long since I have written in my blog! I came to the realization today that to sit down and actually write a spiritual thought that makes any sense right now is just not a reality in this season of my life.

It takes every brain cell I have sometimes just to remember how to make a recipe for dinner that I have been making for years!! Not only that but I have been so busy now with school out, and before school got out I was busy getting things done before school got out! Like the babies room! I had so much fun decorating it, and I think that is what I will post today! Pictures of my babies room!

I love this season of life that I am in. I do not have to have a spiritual "revelation" every day to be growing in the Lord and so I decided that for now on I am just going to use this blog as a place to record the joys of being a mom and a wife. I think that is what God wants from me right now, to enjoy the blessed life He has given me, and thank Him everyday for it.

No comments: