Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm Back!!


..but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

I know it has been several weeks since I have had time to sit down and journal, I have had out of town company and just not a minute to get on the computer. Let me tell you though, I just got back from a trip to Jacksonville, Florida to see Beth Moore and the Living Proof Ministry, and it was so incredible. I will have weeks and weeks of things to share with you, if the Lord will allow me the time to sit down and type it all!!
Before I went I prayed for and EXPECTED a revival in my heart, and let me tell you the Lord answered! He has renewed my strength and refreshed my soul in ways that I will never be the same.
Just looking at the picture you can get a glimpse of what the weekend was like. (I got it from Beth's Blog....this was not my seat thank goodness!) Yes, very crowded , and a little stressful when it came to bathroom time! (luckily I have this cute little belly that got me preferential treatment all weekend when it came to a need for a bathroom stall!! Ha!) But, let me tell you 14,700 woman praising God in the Spirit, the only thing I could think of was WOW!! If this is even a micro-glimpse of what heaven will be like, I can't wait. The voices were so beautiful and the music so powerful that it was like thousands of angels singing praises to the Lord. I wish I could have recorded those 14,700 voices singing Amazing Grace acappella. It was the most beautiful thing I have EVER heard.
I got up bright and early this morning ready to live out the revelations God gave to me this weekend. I wish I had more time here on my back porch to tell you all about it, but I have to get my kids ready for church! They and their dad had a fun weekend together. Yesterday they took the jet skis out to Shell island and watched the air show that was on base this weekend. They showed me pictures, and I can tell they had so much fun. I think my man was wore out though! I am praying this morning that God will meet him out on the Golf course. I know that he will! :-)

No comments: