Monday, October 22, 2007

working towards......mature and complete, not lacking anything

I read my last entry and couldn't believe it has been over a month since I last wrote. I have had a lot going on in my life, and chose to take a much needed break from a few things. I have missed keeping track of all that God is teaching me. But, don't be mistaken, although I have not been able to write it all, the Lord has taught me more in the last month than he probably has in quite a while. I have had health issues, family issues, neighbor problems, children struggles and more! God has gotten me through it all. I thankfully am feeling better, and looking forward to writing about some of what God is teaching me everyday. Learning is a daily thing for me. I wake up everyday wondering what God teach me today. I use this Blog as a way to bring it all together and keep track of my growth and maturity as God brings me closer and closer to His righteousness everyday.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4

No comments: